This lookup table refers to the web service 2018 Census individual part 3a data by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 3a) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Work and labour force status
• Status in employment
• Occupation – major group, by usual residence address
• Occupation – major group, by workplace address (1)
• Industry (division), by usual residence address
• Industry (division), by workplace address (1)
(1) Workplace address is coded from information supplied by respondents about their workplaces. Where respondents do not supply sufficient information, their responses are coded to ‘not further defined’. The statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census excludes these ‘not further defined’ areas.
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
|Must credit creator|
|File size||10.5 KB|
|Added||April 7, 2020|
|Current revision||Created on April 7, 2020 from SA1_2018Census_Individual_part3a_totalNZ_2018CensusOnly_lookup_table.csv.|