This is a CSV version of the Territorial Authority Local Board 2018 (generalised) layer.
This table explains what each of the field names represents in the Estimated Resident Population at 30 June 2018 by Urban Rural
This lookup table relates to the web service 2018 Census individual part 1 data by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 1) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Census usually resident population count
• Census night population count
• Unit record data source
• Age in five-year groups, including median age
• Age in broad groups
• Age in five-year groups by sex, including median age
• Years at usual residence
• Usual residence five years ago (2013) indicator
• Usual residence one year ago (2017) indicator
• Birthplace (broad geographic areas) excluding at SA1
• Years since arrival in New Zealand, for the overseas-born
• Ethnic group (grouped total responses)
• Six languages (total responses)
• Māori descent
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, values of ‘-998’ refer to data not available at SA1 (refer to Birthplace for lower geographic breakdowns), and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
This lookup table is for use in conjunction with the 2018 Census Individual (part 1) total New Zealand by Statistical Area 2 layer.
ANZLIC Metadata 2019 Statistical Area 2
ANZLIC Metadata 2018 Urban Rural Indicator
ANZLIC Metadata 2019 Urban Rural
2013 Census counts on SA12018 lookup
Note: this lookup table shows the full names for fields whose names have been truncated to 10 characters, e.g. for use in ESRI Shapefile format.
For more information about the data, please refer to the Information about data attachment on the Stats NZ geographic data service.
ANZLIC Metadata 2019 Urban Rural Indicator