This lookup table relates to the web service 2018 Census individual part 2 by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 2) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Religious affiliation (total responses)
• Cigarette smoking behaviour
• Difficulty seeing even if wearing glasses
• Difficulty hearing even if using a hearing aid
• Difficulty walking or climbing steps
• Difficulty remembering or concentrating
• Difficulty washing all over or dressing
• Difficulty communicating using your usual language for example being understood by others
• Legally registered relationship status
• Partnership status in current relationship
• Individual home ownership
• Number of children born
• Highest qualification
• Study participation
• Total personal income (grouped), including median total personal income
• Sources of personal income (total responses)
• Main means of travel to education, by usual residence address (2018 only)
• Main means of travel to education, by educational institution address (2018 only)
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.