You may use this work for commercial purposes.
You must attribute the creator in your own works.
This dataset was first added to Stats NZ Geographic Data Service on 18 May 2020.
This individual (part 3a) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Work and labour force status
• Status in employment
• Occupation – major group, by usual residence address
• Occupation – major group, by workplace address*
• Industry (division), by usual residence address
• Industry (division), by workplace address*
* Workplace address is coded from information supplied by respondents about their workplaces. Where respondents do not supply sufficient information, their responses are coded to ‘not further defined’. The statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census excludes these ‘not further defined’ areas.
This dataset contains counts at statistical area 1 for selected variables from the 2018, 2013, and 2006 censuses. The geography corresponds to 2018 boundaries.
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data.
For further information on this dataset please refer to the Statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census webpage - footnotes for individual part 3a, Excel workbooks, and CSV files are available to download. Data quality ratings for 2018 Census variables, summarising the quality rating and priority levels for 2018 Census variables, are available.
For information on the statistical area 1 geography please refer to the Statistical standard for geographic areas 2018.
|Data type||Vector multipolygon||Feature count||29889 (incl. 16 with empty or null geometries)|
|Services||Vector Query API, Web Feature Service (WFS), Catalog Service (CS-W), data.govt.nz Atom Feed|