This lookup table refers to the web service 2018 Census individual part 3a data by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 3a) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Work and labour force status
• Status in employment
• Occupation – major group, by usual residence address
• Occupation – major group, by workplace address (1)
• Industry (division), by usual residence address
• Industry (division), by workplace address (1)
(1) Workplace address is coded from information supplied by respondents about their workplaces. Where respondents do not supply sufficient information, their responses are coded to ‘not further defined’. The statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census excludes these ‘not further defined’ areas.
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
For further information on this dataset please refer to the Statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census webpage - footnotes for individual part 3a, Excel workbooks, and CSV files are available to download. Data quality ratings for 2018 Census variables, summarising the quality rating and priority levels for 2018 Census variables, are available.
For information on the statistical area 1 geography please refer to the Statistical standard for geographic areas 2018.
You may use this work for commercial purposes.
You must attribute the creator in your own works.
|1.||SA1 2018 Census Individual part 3a total NZ 2018 Census Only lookup table||10.5 KB||csv||
|Category||Census > 2018 > SA1 Dataset > Web services lookup tables|
|Tags||2018 Census, New Zealand, Stats NZ, Individual, part 3a, Statistical Area 1, SA1|
|Services||Web Feature Service (WFS), Catalog Service (CS-W), data.govt.nz Atom Feed|
|Added||7 Apr 2020|
|Revisions||3 - Browse all revisions|
|Current revision||Imported on April 7, 2020 from CSV .|