This lookup table relates to the web service 2018 Census dwelling data by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The dwelling dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Occupied private dwelling type
• Dwelling record type, for occupied dwellings
• Occupied non-private dwelling type
• Number of rooms
• Number of bedrooms
• Main types of heating used to heat dwellings (total responses)
• Fuel types used to heat dwelling (total responses)
• Dwelling occupancy status
• Access to basic amenities
• Dwelling dampness indicator
• Dwelling mould indicator
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
For further information on this dataset please refer to the Statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census webpage - footnotes for dwelling, Excel workbooks, and CSV files are available to download. Data quality ratings for 2018 Census variables, summarising the quality rating and priority levels for 2018 Census variables, are available.
For information on the statistical area 1 geography please refer to the Statistical standard for geographic areas 2018.
|Services||Web Feature Service (WFS), Catalog Service (CS-W), data.govt.nz Atom Feed|