This lookup table relates to the web service 2018 Census individual part 1 data by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 1) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Census usually resident population count
• Census night population count
• Unit record data source
• Age in five-year groups, including median age
• Age in broad groups
• Age in five-year groups by sex, including median age
• Years at usual residence
• Usual residence five years ago (2013) indicator
• Usual residence one year ago (2017) indicator
• Birthplace (broad geographic areas) excluding at SA1
• Years since arrival in New Zealand, for the overseas-born
• Ethnic group (grouped total responses)
• Six languages (total responses)
• Māori descent
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, values of ‘-998’ refer to data not available at SA1 (refer to Birthplace for lower geographic breakdowns), and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
For further information on this dataset please refer to the Statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census webpage - footnotes for individual part 1, Excel workbooks, and CSV files are available to download. Data quality ratings for 2018 Census variables, summarising the quality rating and priority levels for 2018 Census variables, are available.
For information on the statistical area 1 geography please refer to the Statistical standard for geographic areas 2018.
|Services||Web Feature Service (WFS), Catalog Service (CS-W), data.govt.nz Atom Feed|