This lookup table relates to the web service 2018 Census individual part 2 by SA1.
The web service contains data from the 2018 Census only, no data from previous censuses has been included.
The individual (part 2) dataset is displayed by statistical area 1 geography and contains information on:
• Religious affiliation (total responses)
• Cigarette smoking behaviour
• Difficulty seeing even if wearing glasses
• Difficulty hearing even if using a hearing aid
• Difficulty walking or climbing steps
• Difficulty remembering or concentrating
• Difficulty washing all over or dressing
• Difficulty communicating using your usual language for example being understood by others
• Legally registered relationship status
• Partnership status in current relationship
• Individual home ownership
• Number of children born
• Highest qualification
• Study participation
• Total personal income (grouped), including median total personal income
• Sources of personal income (total responses)
• Main means of travel to education, by usual residence address (2018 only)
• Main means of travel to education, by educational institution address (2018 only)
The data uses fixed random rounding to protect confidentiality. Some counts of less than 6 are suppressed according to 2018 confidentiality rules. Values of ‘-999’ indicate suppressed data, and values of ‘Null’ indicate data not collected.
For further information on this dataset please refer to the Statistical area 1 dataset for 2018 Census webpage - footnotes for individual part 2, Excel workbooks, and CSV files are available to download. Data quality ratings for 2018 Census variables, summarising the quality rating and priority levels for 2018 Census variables, are available.
For information on the statistical area 1 geography please refer to the Statistical standard for geographic areas 2018.
|Services||Web Feature Service (WFS), Catalog Service (CS-W), data.govt.nz Atom Feed|